In this video we’re going to show you how to eliminate borders from your event logo on Metooo. It’s simple and easy!
- Go to your event in the “my events” section on your profile (to see how to create an event on Metooo you can watch this video)
- click on the event to open it, and you will find yourself on the event edit page
- on the upper right side of the page, click the “Change style” icon
- a drop down menu will show up, with various modifications that can be made to the event page
- scroll down until you reach the lower side of the menu, and click the left side of the “logo border” icon to deactivate the logo border. When you first go to the icon, it is blue, which means the logo border is activated. When you click on it, it will turn grey, which means the logo border is deactivated.
That’s all! You can now go on with customizing your event!