In this video we’re showing you how to edit your event date and time and how to add a venue to your event on Metooo. It’s easy and it only takes a few clicks! To find out how to create an event on Metooo, see this tutorial.
Here are the steps for editing your date, time and venue:
To change date and time for your event
- go to the event you created, in the “my events” section on your Metooo account.
- click the event to open the editing page
- go under the background image, on the left side of the page. You will find the start and end date and times of your event.
- click on dates and times to choose the new days and hours
To add a venue to your event
- go to the left side of your event edit page, below the background image, date and time
- you will find the title “Where” and below it, a line that says “start typing the address”
- as you start typing the address of your venue, it will auto-populate as the system is finding the actual address
- after the complete address is inserted, you can click the “show map” button and the map featuring the exact location of your venue will be displayed
- the time zone of your event will be automatically set to the time zone of your venue, but you can change it if you wish, from the timezone menu
- if your event is a virtual event, you will be able to add the URL of the website where the event will be broadcast, instead of a physical address.
And that’s it! You can now go on with customizing your beautiful event!